Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE

With the new year approaching I have many things I need to accomplish! I do believe that when you put things out into the universe they do have a way of coming back in some form to you. So with the spirit of all things confetti, and proposals in Times Square, and bottles of Bacardi, and Henny being downed like nobodys business here is my list of things to accomplish in 2011. Universe all ears.

1. Start School

2. Self publish my first book of poetry *this is a big one for me*

3. Get another part time job

4. Pay off some debt get my money right like Kanye lol

5. So cliche but I need to get rid of about 60 pounds I hope 40 before my birthday

6. Start to excersise with my awesome friend Cynthia after work

7. Attempt to move out or be open to the opportunities to room with someone

8. Focus on PaperSoul stay true to my vision, and expand

9. Contiune to venture out with career possibilities, and artistic possibilities. Meet new people, and collaborate!

10. STAY POSITIVE and continute to allow positive people into my circle who believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment