Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dope Women who I admire and respect!

REAL RECOGNIZES REAL
I met TooFly back in '06 at a Cuban hip hop festival. I was a huge fan of her work, and basically nerded out on her when I met here haha. I was so relieved to realize what a down to earth sweet person she was. Sometimes we look up to people or admire someones work come to find out that they are a massive douche bag. Not the case here. Toofly has become a good friend to me. She has helped me out alot, and brought me into this amazing world of people whom possess the same vibe, and passion. I am sooooo happy she has crossed my path in life, and look forward to being apart of her amazing events next year so look out for them! Peep her work and support! http://www.tooflynyc.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment