Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dope Women who I admire and respect!

REAL RECOGNIZES REAL TAKE TWO...   
Ms. Patty Dukes         
I wouldn't even know where to start about this dopeeeeeee female. I met her back in March of this year at a pop up shop I was at with Toofly. She told me that I was the realest person in the joint, and I was thinking oh this amazing woman who has been doing her thing lyrically, and she was in a show with Danny Hoch thinks I am dope. *blush* She showed mad loveee from the get go. I had the pleasure of creating a journal for her which is the image below. I never had anyone hug me so tight, and thank me so many times. I was glad to create for her. I dig her so much, and I respect her hustle, because its coming from a genuine place. I can't waitttt to collaborate with her more and kick it on a regular. You can peep her @ http://www.circa95.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment