Friday, January 28, 2011

Wonder Woman Type Ish and the Save Me Vibe

I had the realization that most of the dudes I've dated or had relationships with have this save me vibe about them. I don't know if its just my nature to want to grab someone, and let them see all the potential they carry along with the chips on there shoulder. Let me not forget the confusion that provides a fuckin roller coaster ride for me worse than some Cyclone shit. I can't help to be attracted to the dudes that feel they have something to prove to people. In all actuality we don't need to prove shit to anyone. I am often the light to the darkness they exude. Little do they know I am just as screwed up, but its all touch and go you know. I feel like people use problems, or bad behaviors as an excuse to not be with someone who HELLO could actually make your life alittle more fuckin enjoyable. I am not bitter. Trust. I am just trying to figure out what the balls to do. I certainly love my artsy dudes, and could by no means settle down with an investment banker that would just not rock with me. So is it possible at all to find a man in NY who is screwed up realizes it, but owns up to that shit? Who isn't looking to find a quick fix, but find a solution! I can't do this fixer uper ish anymore. I need an equal, and I don't mean money cause I don't have much of that. An equal on a spiritual, mental level. I don't wanna save someone I wanna exsist with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment